Looking for a thorough understanding of Policy Governance® (PG) as a model for Boards of Directors?
Partners in Policy Governance® has created a two full day event focused on Policy Governance Theory--what it is and why it works.
During the session, you will learn:
- The essential elements and concepts that are critical to understanding what is and is NOT PG
- The important concepts that contribute to why the system works
- How elements of the PG model compare with other methods of governance
- How the 10 principles of PG change how governing is done
- What benefits and value adopting a model of governance can bring to your organization
We conducted research to discover what people found valuable in intensive education on Policy Governance. We have designed this event around our findings.
We have discovered that the theory and understanding of why the theory works, overlaid with a mix of different sector Boards attending together brings a huge value. When you can talk about how the principles are interpreted in different organizational settings you gain deeper insight into how Boards apply the principles in different contexts. This leads to a new level of model understanding. Because of the importance of this type of networking, we strongly encourage all attendees to plan on participating in group dinners planned for Day 1.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel,
A Curio Collection Hotel by Hilton®
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Date: April 6-7, 2017
This session is offered by invitation only!
Limited to 20 participants
The overall schedule for both days will be:
|12:00-1:15||Lunch on your own in the hotel. We encourage participants to lunch together and network.|
|Day 1 only - 6:00 p.m.||Group dinners at local restaurant(s) for deeper networking. We highly encourage your participation in these group dinners.|
PG Bootcamp Registration Fee:
|Early bird:||$750/per person before March 1|
|Regular rate:||$800/per person between Mar 1-22|
|Last minute rate:||$850/per person after Mar 22.|
Hotel Room Rate: $159/night. Reserve your room online at https://aws.passkey.com/e/49067803 or call (800) 253-3590. Let the hotel know you are with the Partners in Policy Governance event.
- Registrations are transferable to individuals inside your organization.
- Full refund if cancelled before March 1
- 50% refund if cancelled between Mar 1-22
- No refund if cancelled after Mar 22.
- Go to www.policygovernanceconsulting.com/event-registration and register online OR